Luxury Inclusions – The David Reid Homes Difference
Commissioning David Reid Homes to custom design and build your home will guarantee you a unique architecturally designed luxury home, as no two David Reid Homes designs are the same. Our designs reflect each individual homeowner’s flair and creativity and are tailored to their unique geographic setting.
A luxury home is only achieved when the quality of finish, products and interiors are of a premium level and equally superior to the unique architectural design created for the home environment.
The real David Reid Homes difference however, lies in the overall quality of our build and the range of superior luxury inclusions we include as standard in all of our homes. We have not only raised the standard in design, but in our luxury inclusions list – included in all home builds.
Listed below details everything that we include as standard.
We’re sure you’ll agree with us – it is anything but standard.
Our signature luxury inclusions we call our ‘Points of Luxury Difference’ – 10 key appointments to your home that will compliment your modern living to give you superior comfort and eco-efficiency. It also includes a prestige range of innovative, appliances and deluxe furnishings to outdoor fittings and maintenance updates.
Points of Luxury Difference include:
· Air Conditioning Builders Range Split Systems to Living/Bed 1 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries with condensation drains. Ducted Air-cons to be priced per job.
· Ceilings 2700mm high
cornice to ceilings
· Internal Doors 2040mm high including;
1. Designer Range Doors Internally builders selection
2. Sliding Doors selections to built-in linen & Robe cupboards
Oven and or Wall Oven, Wall Oven Option/Cooktop
· Floor coverings included with choice of
Quality Carpet with choice of Tiles to wet. Areas
for living areas for 600mmm x 600mm Floor Tiles
Or use Vinyl Planks (Loose Laid) TBC
· Quality allowance PC $40 tiles (Builders) in Bathroom and Ensuite and Main Floors
· No Step-Ups – All wet areas flush with main floor
· Allowance of H & M Engineering for N3 Building Code
· 12 month maintenance period visits at 11 months
· Weekly Progress Updates by email or Client Portal Access
Call into our showroom at 1/472 Esplanade, Torquay Qld 4655 to discuss your new home or call us on 0459 717 544.
#custombuild #luxuryhome #construction #design #interiordesign #customhome #luxehome #dreamhome #homedesign #luxuryconstruction #frasercoast #herveybay #herveybaybuilder #herveybaycustombuilder #davidreid #davidreidhomes #smeg #smegaustralia #westinghouse #westinghouseaustralia #maryboroughbuilder #countrybuilder #farmhouse #apartmentbuilder #modernbuilder #stylishbuilder